Scalby School has many clearly set out policies covering all aspects of our learning community.
These policies help to establish a safe and effective environment, conducive to quality teaching and high achievement. Below you will find the list.
If you have any queries regarding any of the policies or require a paper copy, please feel free to contact us.
You may find this Glossary of Educational Terms useful when reading these documents.
- Behaviour Policy
- CEIAG-Appendix-C-CDI_Framework v2020
- CEIAG-Policy-updated 2021
- Child on Child Abuse - Addendum Annexe A
- Child Protection Manual- Scalby School- 2022-23
- Child Protection Policy 2022 - 2023
- Educational-Visits-Policy - COVID Updated
- Health Safety Policy 2022-23 v1.0
- POLY007 - Relationship and Sex Education and Health Educational Policy
- POLY012 - Remote Online Learning Policy - v2.0
- Scalby School Accessability Policy 2022 23
- SEND Policy 2021